Used 2011 Ferrari599 GTB Fiorano Coupe

  • VIN: ZFF60FCA8B0178907
  • Stock: 78907
Odometer
12,001 miles
Fuel Economy
11.0/15.0 mpg City/Hwy
Exterior Color
Grigio Titanio
Interior Color
Charcoal
Body/Seating
Coupe/2 seats
Transmission
6 speed automatic with auto-shift
Drivetrain
rear-wheel
Engine
6.0L V12
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

Highlighted Features

  • Navigation system
  • Leather upholstery
  • Automatic temperature control
  • Wireless phone connectivity
  • Front dual zone A/C
  • Rain sensing wipers
  • Headlight cleaning
  • Auto-dimming rearview mirror

Detailed Specifications

Dealer Notes

iLusso is proud to present this stunning 2011 Ferrari 599 GTB. THis incredible example of Ferrari's V12 front engine masterpiece is a VERY heavily equipped 599 GTB including the HGTE Handling Package (20 Inch Two-Piece Wheels, Modified Exhaust System, Modified F1 Transmission, Interior Carbon Fiber Upgrade),Carbon Ceramic Braking System, Scuderia Ferrari Shields on Fenders, Silver Brake Calipers, Carbon Fiber Driving Zone with LED Steering Wheel, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Bose Hi Fi System, and much more. A clutch reading at the time of iLusso taking possession indicates that the wear is only 21 percent, leaving 79 percent remaining on this 599. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS 2011 FERRARI 599 GTB, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT 888-351-1631 OR VIA EMAIL AT sales@ilusso.com. iLusso is not your typical dealership. We are not just about selling cars, we are selling lifestyles — the exclusive, hyper lifestyle that matches the level of our cars has made iLusso a globally recognized leader in the automotive world. We’re a family-owned dealership that’s delivered an unparalleled level of customer service for luxury car shoppers from Orange County, California to around the world for over 20 years.

KBB.com Consumer Reviews

Kelley Blue Book - KBB.com
Overall4.3Out of 5
  • very good vehicle

    By Oby on Thursday, April 18, 2013

    5.0
    My experience is excellent. The best car I ever had.
  • Classic V12 Ferrari GTB Beauty

    By SierraBravo on Friday, November 14, 2014

    5.0
    This is one of the most reliable and powerful street cars Ferrari ever built at the time and competitive with the F40 and Enzo. It's a true exotic and not for everyone. Voted Car of the Year by Top Gear magazine, the 599 is a race car in sheep's clothing. Exhilarating and comfortable, beautiful and intimidating, incredibly powerful but well mannered, this is a car for the driving enthusiast and exotic car, specifically Ferrari, fan. Who in the world needs cup holders in a 612hp Ferrari?!
  • it's okay

    By italianamama on Monday, February 24, 2014

    3.0
    i like the italian cars, but there are better.

New Arrivals

  • 2014 Ferrari LaFerrari Coupe

    2014 Ferrari LaFerrari Coupe

    • Please Call
    View Details
  • 1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Coupe

    1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona…

    • Please Call
    View Details
  • 2017 McLaren 570S Coupe

    2017 McLaren 570S Coupe

    • Please Call
    View Details
  • 2017 Ferrari F12tdf Coupe

    2017 Ferrari F12tdf Coupe

    • Please Call
    View Details