Access your saved cars on any device.
Receive Price Alert emails when price changes,
new offers become available or a vehicle is sold.
The second generation of the RS 7 joins the Audi suite of all-new RS engineered models in the brand’s performance lineup. The five-door coupe is equipped with a 4.0-liter TFSI® bi-turbo V8 that generates 591 horsepower and 590 lb-ft of torque. The visceral performance capabilities of the RS 7 are underlined by its lowered stance, aggressive RS styling, and flared wheel arches that make it nearly an inch wider on each side over the A7. At iLusso, we are a family-owned dealership that has delivered an unparalleled level of customer service for luxury car shoppers from Orange County, California to around the world for over 20 years. Schedule a test drive and experience your future 2021 Auto RS 7 4.0T Quattro
Performance: pure power
- The RS 7 houses a powerful 4.0-liter TFSI® bi-turbo V8 that delivers 591 horsepower and 590 lb-ft of torque (+147 hp/+147 lb-ft over the S7), allowing the five-door coupe to sprint from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds.
- The standard quattro® sport differential offers a dynamic driving experience and helps enhance cornering agility by actively splitting torque between each of the rear wheels, with the ability to direct nearly all torque to one wheel.
- Standard eight-speed tiptronic® transmission with optimized shift times and new launch control function transmits the power of the 4.0-liter engine to the quattro® all-wheel drive.
- The 4.0-liter engine produces a full bodied and robust V8 sound, which the driver can adjust using the Audi drive select system. The optional Sport Exhaust can be added for an even more pronounced sound.
- RS ceramic brakes are available with red or gray painted calipers, and increase the top track speed of the RS 7 from 155 mph to an eye-watering 190 mph.
Suspension: agility on tap
- The RS 7 is equipped with an RS adaptive air suspension with controlled damping specifically tuned to suit the RS model. The air suspension can be adjusted between three different modes, allowing drivers to seamlessly switch between long-distance comfort and high-performance dynamics.
- Driving characteristics can be adjusted via the Audi drive select system. Six profiles are available, including customizable RS-specific RS1 and RS2 modes that can be enabled directly from an “RS MODE” button on the steering wheel.
- The RS 7 sits 0.4 inches lower than the A7 when “auto”, “comfort” or “efficiency” modes are selected. At speeds above 75 mph or in “dynamic” mode, the air suspension lowers the body another 0.4 inches.
- Standard dynamic all-wheel steering enables the steering angle of the front and rear wheels to be adjusted independently, allowing for increased maneuverability at low speeds and maximum stability at high speeds.
Exterior design: a striking silhouette
- The most powerful expression of the Audi sportback body style will be offered exclusively in a wide-body, five-seater configuration, a first for the model.
- Flared wheel arches emphasize the sporty nature of the high-performance model, with nearly an inch more of width on each side over its predecessor. The RS 7 shares the iconic silhouette with the base model, but only has four identical parts: the hood, roof, front doors and tailgate.
- The three-dimensional RS-specific honeycomb structure within the Singleframe® grille is finished in gloss back. Below the Matrix-LED laser headlights, side air inlets open on the striking new RS bumper and extend into the lower edge of the headlights.
- At the rear of the vehicle is a sweeping lip spoiler which extends at speeds above 60 mph, and a strip of lights link the main taillights to give further definition to the tailgate. The RS exhaust system, with large, oval tailpipes on each side, sits beneath an RS-specific bumper with a rear diffuser in gloss black.
- The RS 7 is standard equipped with 21-inch, RS wheels with summer tires. Available Black Optic or Carbon Optic packages include 22-inch wheels, a black grille and black or carbon exterior accents.
Interior: driver-focused, RS-specific
- The refined interior of the RS 7 includes impressive RS accents and driver-focused technologies. Standard MMI touch response® with haptic and acoustic feedback features a 10.1-inch upper display used for controlling infotainment and navigation functions and an 8.6-inch lower display used for climate control, comfort and convenience functions, as well as for natural handwriting input with whole-word recognition.
- Standard second-generation Audi virtual cockpit features a 12.3-inch display that offers HD resolution of 1920 x 720 pixels. The virtual cockpit helps to enhance the infotainment and navigating experience through the large satellite imagery or 3D city maps in the instrument cluster (requires Audi connect® PRIME subscription, supported with 4G LTE where available).
- Special RS displays provide information on tire pressure, torque, power output, engine oil temperature, boost pressure, lap times, acceleration measurements and g forces.
- Standard RS sport seats are upholstered with Valcona leather with a honeycomb pattern and RS embossing. The fully perforated, heated RS sport leather steering wheel features new large RS aluminum shift paddles on either side of the wheel.
***AT ILUSSO, WE SPECIALIZE IN PROVIDING THE BEST POSSIBLE SCENARIO TO FIT OUR CLIENT’S NEEDS FOR LEASE OR FINANCE. OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE ON THE PAPERWORK, FUNDING, AND TITLING PROCESSES MAKE BUYING ANY VEHICLE IN OUR INVENTORY A HASSLE-FREE AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE. WE PROVIDE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE FOR YOUR NEW CAR AND YOUR TRADE AS WELL. MULTIPLE TRADES ARE ALSO WELCOMED.
***Please remember that all of our vehicles remain available for sale until payment is received. We do not like to pressure our customers and we know purchasing a car is a big decision. However, we receive hundreds of inquiries each day on our vehicles and our inventory is constantly changing. If you have serious interest in a car please move forward as soon as possible. Our least favorite thing to do is to give you the unfortunate news that someone else purchased the car you wanted.
Most Recent Posts
Will the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Become a Classic Exotic Car?
Monday 30,2022 By iLusso
Alfa Romeo vehicles have always been among the most sought after and highly collectible cars, so it would be no surprise if there’s another of those with the 4C Spider. If you’re looking to buy an Alfa Romeo, this could be the classic car you should choose. What exactly is it that makes Alfa Romeo’s cars just so good anyway? One of their strongestRead More
Will New EV Hypercars Become Popular?
Thursday 10,2022 By iLusso
Electric vehicles (EVs) seem to be the new trend as many people have turned a focus on “going green.” Fully electric vehicles don’t run on a combustion engine, and therefore produce no carbon emissions that are damaging to the atmosphere and the air we breathe. EVs compare nicely to traditionally fueled cars when it comes to things like drivingRead More
Why the Ferrari 458 Is Still A Car Enthusiasts Dream Car.
Wednesday 18,2023 By iLusso
The Ferrari 458 is a mid-engined sports car produced by the Italian automotive manufacturer Ferrari. The 458 replaced the Ferrari F430, and was first officially unveiled at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show. It was succeeded by the Ferrari 488. The 458 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine, which is capable of producing 562 horsepower and 398 lb-ft of torque.Read More